The Marion C. Price Trust Fund exists to carry out the wishes of the late Marion C. Price to care for elderly Episcopalians in Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania.
This caring takes many forms, but is guided by the principal goal of assisting elderly members of the Episcopalian faith residing in Schuylkill County to maintain their own homes or other living arrangements and to maintain important ties to their community and parish.
Grants are provided for equipment and/or services not available through any other means upon the request of those in financial need, within the guidelines of the Price Trust budget and the approval from the Board.
A person in need is linked, when appropriate, with services and entitlements that are already available in the community in order to avoid duplication of services.
The Marion C. Price Trust Fund accepts gifts and donations to assist this valuable ministry to the elderly.
Kathy Burda, R.N., the Parish Nurse is committed to assisting the parishioners of the Episcopal Church in their efforts to maintain their dignity as an adjunct to the spiritual ministry offered by each parish within Schuylkill County.
The Parish Nurse:
* Serves as a personal health counselor to members of the congregation.
* Is available to discuss personal health problems.
* Makes home, hospital, and nursing home visits.
* Serves as a personal resource to families in crises.
* Serves as a liaison to community and parish resources.
* Serves as a health educator for persons of all ages.
* Serves as a facilitator.
* Serves as a liaison between the parishioners and the Lay Eucharistic Ministers.
If you wish to contact us by e-mail, phone or letter please contact us at:
Trinity Episcopal Church Kathy Burda, R.N. 200 S. Second Street, Pottsville, PA , USA , 17901 Call: 570-621-3220 Email: email@example.com